Today I am dying to talk about GRATITUDE. Seeing as it is oozing out of my pores, it is hard not to.
Why do I feel so much gratitude, you ask?
Well, there are a lot of little reasons. Not one of these things is that big of a deal on it’s own, but added up, I cannot deny that I am swimming in a sea of goodness.
There are a lot of things or the lack of certain things that I could focus on and my life would not seem that great.
I could have a better relationship with my dad and his wife.
I am in business-building mode and am on a tighter budget than I would like.
I have had some health challenges that I am still cleaning up.
The world seems to be going to “hell in a hand basket”.
Need I go on?
We all have a list like this. Some of us have a list with a lot more challenges. And, if we look hard enough, we all have simple, but wondrous blessings in our lives.
Here are a few of mine:
- Today I woke up in a beautiful where I am dog-sitting.
- I was greeted by four dogs who were so happy to see me that they could hardly contain themselves
- I got to take a shower in a steam shower with a skylight (always good for the soul)
- I had four different men help me find boxes for my upcoming move.
- One of my baristas gave me free refills on my americano, a cup of hot chocolate with a heart in the foam, and a very fancy bag of espresso beans, all in one visit to the coffee shop.
- I got to spend an entire day with an old friend that I rarely get to see.
- I got to teach a tele-class on Man Appreciation to amazing and generous women.
- My family is being so supportive of me as I deal with health issues, moving, starting a new business, etc.
- I made two new friends at the coffee shop this week.
- The owner of the coffee shop connected me with a lovely woman who will be my new housemate.
There is so much more, but you get the idea.
Many of the things I am grateful for are not material things, they don’t increase my bank account or give me any sort of status. All of my other challenges still exist. The amazing thing is that through looking at all the people who love and support me and the goodness that brings, I feel like the wealthiest, healthiest and happiest women on Earth.
It really is the little things that make life so sweet.
What do you have to be grateful for?
Will you share some of your sweetness with us? We would love to hear all about it in the comments below.
If you would like to keep up on new blog posts, programs and specials, I invite you to sign-up for FREE updates in the box on the right side of the screen.